At Just Dental, we strive to provide you with friendly, comfortable dental care that is aimed at preserving the beauty and health of your smile. Our aim is to help you keep your natural teeth in place for as long as possible.
We provide a wide range of general dentistry services to suit the needs of both children and adults. Our experts take the time to educate patients about the best oral health care practices and also answer any questions you may have with respect to your dental health.
- Cleanings & Complete Checkups: Professional dental cleanings give us a chance to clean the hidden areas of your teeth and gums to get rid of bacteria, tartar and food debris. We also conduct a thorough examination of your oral cavity to rule out the possibility of any problems. Digital X-Rays are used to detect issues that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- Mouth Guards: Custom dental mouth guards are an indispensable piece of oral equipment with a variety of uses. They can be used as protectors against injury while playing contact sports, to prevent damage to the teeth due to grinding and clenching and for treating snoring and sleep apnea.
- Dentures: Dentures are great replacements for missing teeth and can be conveniently used by one and all. We offer full as well as partial fixed and removable dentures at our practice.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings are used to repair damage caused due to injury, decay, etc. to the structure of teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges: A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over the tooth surface to improve its appearance and repair any damage or decay. Bridges span the gap between multiple missing teeth.
- Fluoride Application: Topical fluoride application treatments offered at our practice can help prevent tooth decay and strengthen the enamel.
- Sealants: Sealants are another treatment performed to prevent the occurrence of tooth decay. They are thin coatings of plastic applied to smooth out the biting surface of the back teeth.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (281) 410-2768.